Over the years, our Studio’s masterphotographer, Mr. K.H. Heng,Associate of the Royal Photographic Society of England (ARPS), has won international critical acclaim. Amongst numerous awards and achievements, he had been awarded the following honours in photography:
1. Associate of the Royal Photographic Society of England (ARPS)
2. Associateship within the British Institute of Professional Photography (ABIPP) in 1989.
3. Honorary FSEAPS (Fellow of the South East Asia Photography Society)
4. Honorary ECPA (Honorary Exhibitors of Chinese Photography Society)
5. Artiste Federation Internationale De Lar’t Photographique in 1987.
6. Published in British Yearbook of Photography – Mr. Heng’s works were the only Singaporean’s selected from over 40 countries’ submissions.
7. Top 25 color prints in PSA(Photographic Society of America) journal, this is an annual international collection of the best photographs that participated in the Salon competition, only the top 25 photographs will be selected annually – Mr Heng Kok Huat is the number 19th out of the 25 best photographs in the World to be selected and he is also the only Singaporean that has his art-piece published in this journal.
8. Speaker of The Photography Seminar.
9. Panel Judge of The International Photography Saloon.
10. Honorary EHKCC (Honorary Exhibitors of Hong Kong Camera Club) – Mr. Heng is the only Singaporean recipient of this award so far.